Monday, September 21, 2009

Three Australia Threatens Me With A Debt Collection Agency

I told three that I refused to pay any more of my Mobile broadband costs because they have not been delivering mobile BROADBAND. They said that I am free to do that but reminded me they would mark me on the credit database and engage a debt collection agency to recover the outstanding amount. WHAT A CORPORATE BULLY. Ripping me off and then threatening to ruin my credit rating that would make it difficult to obtain personal and home loans as well as essential service connection should I move my place of residence. As I say somewhere else in this blog, it is not worth the stress. You have to pay them all the money it seems, you signed the contract that is all in their favour, really, who reads all of that fine print, the retail stores need a three standard issue magnifying glass. There is nothing in the contract that says they must uphold their end of the deal by providing a reliable service a well a broadband speeds, otherwise I would already have my refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment